Snowboarding is classified as an extreme sport that happens in the great outdoors. To be able to enjoy snowboarding by the mountains, various outdoor elements, such as wind and temperature, should not bother you much. This is where men’s snowboard jackets come in. This kind of jacket has the ability to keep you warm and dry, allowing you to just focus on the thrill and fun the great outdoor brings. But before you go shopping for one, there are three major features that you need to understand when buying men’s snowboard jackets.
Three Important Features of Men’s Snowboard Jackets
Waterproof: Snowboard jacket must be able to protect you from extreme weather conditions. The mountainside is known for having a snowy and rainy weather, and the more extreme the weather, the more you should look for a waterproof jacket. Waterproof jackets should not have any holes that allow moisture to creep-in, so look for one that have sealed seams.
Windproof: When snowboarding, the wind should not “reach” you. An intense blow of wind can instantly alter your body temperature which can affect your snowboarding performance. To be able to retain the warmth, your jacket must be able to shield you from the drastic changes of temperature brought about by the wind.
Breathable: There will definitely be a moisture build-up, like sweat and condensation, inside your jacket. The breathability of the jacket must be able to quickly turn moisture into water vapor to cool you down. A jacket that has a high level of breathability does not allow humidity and does not give moisture a chance to build-up.
Key Points about Transfer Services from Geneva Airport to Les Gets
- As there are too many ski resorts and skiing destinations in and around Geneva, you need to arrange transfer vehicle so that you can safely reach your destination. There are many low cost and regular transfer service providers available at Geneva airport. Some have been in business for more than three decades, some are relatively new and some even older.
- There are shared services, private services and door-to-door services available for transfer to Les Gets. With trained drivers and English speaking staff, these service providers are proud to serve their international clients that have part of their ever-increasing tourism industry.
- Due to the concern transfer, service providers have for their customers they make it a point to hand pick and recruit the drivers that are well acquainted with the surroundings, roads and traffic rules of the Geneva. By providing professional alpine driving training courses to all these handpicked drivers and by managing their shifts and working hours efficiently appropriate safety measures are introduced. In addition being fully licensed and insured, they have moderated security provisions for the drivers as well for the travellers.
- Due to the high terrain roads and possibilities of facing extreme, weather conditions, most of the times brand new vehicles are utilized for providing transfer facility. Usually these vehicles are equipped with snow tyres and chains whereas some transfer service providers make additional safety arrangements for the travellers for protecting them against mountainous roads.
- Additional arrangements are made in the vehicles for accommodating your luggage and ski gears like ski boards and bike baggage. All these arrangements are productivity of the transfer service providing company and they are for no additional costs.
- In case if you are travelling with your family then the transfer providers also manage booster and baby seats for no additional costs.
- Due to the online payment made easy and secure with appropriate safe transactions measures it is completely safe and secure to pay for booking your transfer services online. Often the price quoted for services is final amount you have to pay that is inclusive of all taxes and there are no any credit card charges applied.
- All the service providers having facilities for transfer to Les Gets are available for 24/7 day and night. Therefore, you need not have to worry about the time of your arrival or any subsequent delays in your flight. Just contact the helpline number where the friendly and English speaking executives ready to help you in any manner will greet you.
By maintaining high standards in service provisions and making sure that they have repeat customers, service providers have incorporated different ways to enhance their quality of service. For the security of their customers and drivers, they have undertaken high security measures that make them one of the preferred service providers in Geneva. In addition keeping up with the changing technology providing online booking facility is a milestone that can be accessed from any corner of the world and at any time to make sure you never fail in planning perfect ski vacation at Les Gets.
Therefore, whenever you are planning to stay in a Les Gets chalet make sure you have arranged your transfer first especially in the ski season because it is hard to get transfer at these times and the rates are high.